2016 Photo, Video, and Essay Contest
We are excited to announce this year’s contest, where prizes are $100 and some AMIGOS swag!
Summer 2016 Staff and Participants are invited to submit content that exemplify the AMIGOS experience. We are looking for amazing action, cultural and scenic photos that tell the story of AMIGOS; a video that sparks interest in the program; or an essay that shows just how much someone can grow in 7 weeks.
Help us tell the 2016 AMIGOS story.
1. Entries will be accepted from September 1st-20th, 2016.
2. To submit a photo, use the hashtag #amigoscontest16 on your personal Instagram account.
3. To submit videos or essays, send them via email to Katie Hulting at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. There will be one winner in each category.
AMIGOS headquarters staff will make decisions and announce winners by the end of the month. Contact Katie with any questions. We can’t wait to see your entries!
Latest posts by Lauren Kelley (see all)
- A Summer in Panama: Claire’s Experience - September 13, 2017
- Alumni Spotlight: How AMIGOS Impacted Darien Clary’s Career - July 31, 2017
- Partner Spotlight: The World Affairs Council of Austin - January 23, 2017