Help us tell your story!
We invite all Summer 2017 project leadership team members and participants to submit photos, videos, and/or essays about their AMIGOS experience. We’re looking for amazing action, cultural, and scenic photos that tell your AMIGOS story, videos that spark interest in the program, or essays that capture what AMIGOS means to you.
Prize: The winning photo, video, and essay will each win a fanny pack filled with AMIGOS swag!
Deadline: Submit between September 1st and September 30th, 2017.
How to submit:
- Photos: Use the hashtag #amigoscontest17 and tag @amigos_americas on Instagram. Make sure your profile is public so that we can see your pictures!
- Videos and Essays: send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
One winner per category will be chosen and announced after September 30, 2017.
See last year’s winners here. We can’t wait to see your submissions!
Latest posts by AMIGOS Team (see all)
- In Case You Missed It: Liz, Adelante Benefit Youth Speaker - May 11, 2018
- San Juan, Dominican Republic: Meet Your Project Director, Lucia! - May 7, 2018
- The Wrong Reasons - April 27, 2018