Volunteers on Session B of the San Juan Project will be calling home July 22–25 as their supervisors visit them in community. Some of you may have already heard from your volunteer! The final opportunity for your student to call home will be on the 25th in the afternoon. If you do not hear from your student, it is not cause for alarm. Many volunteers prefer to remain immersed in their summer experience and elect not to call home at all.
Below you will find the schedule for volunteer midterm calls to their parents. Please note that two communities will be doing their calls on Sunday at the tournament.
- Monday – Pueblo Arriba, Rowan M. & Mateo V.
- Tuesday – Guayuyo, Jade D. & Ryan M.
- Wednesday – La Guázara, Mason Ec. & Mason L.
- Monday – Las Minas, Angel S. & Pilar K.
- Tuesday – Canoa, Sydney N. & Leonora M.
- Wednesday – Fondo Negro, Jordan C. & Liza L.
- Thursday – Peñón, Daniela M. & Anna S.
- Tuesday – Tres Charcos, Bereket D. , Ella M., & Ashley R.
- Monday – Salinas, Ethan K. & Jack D.
- Tuesday – La Lista, Matt B. & Nick C.
- Wednesday – Saladillo, Jasmine Z., Haylee S., & Aleydis B.
- Tuesday – Fudeco, Karla O. & Alice J.
- Wednesday – Ciénega, Aggie S. & Lyla M.
- Sunday – Oviedo, Gerardo P. & Connor P.
- Tueday – La Colonia, David W. & Jacob F.
- Wednesday – Juancho, Caroline I. & Sofia R.
- Sunday – Manuel G., Susie S. & Kamryn T.
- Shared Goals: How AMIGOS Partners with Educators - October 13, 2017
- La que siembra cosecha – Laying the Foundation for an AMIGOS Summer - June 26, 2017